Friday, March 14, 2008

Door to nowhere

Miscalculation? Prank of the year? Whatever the reason, this one definitely puts a new spin on the old phrase "Can't get my foot in the door."

Image Source: Residence in Borough Park, Brooklyn

There's no other door, so unless it's inhabited by a bunch of Free-Runners...

Image source: http://media.www.lsureveille.com/media/storage/paper868/news/2007/03/15/Sports/Free-Falling-2776713.shtml

... I can't imagine what the purpose could be. I can only hope that there are no alcoholics or sleep-walkers living there.

2 comments:

The Jaded NYer said...

You should go back there and knock on the door, see who answers!

gotta love NY...

Pan/Thanatos said...

I actually tried that! I gave it a minute but nobody answered and I didn't hear any rustling inside.
If anything, they probably figured I'm some prick just messing with them. And that's not too far from the truth. =)